matured cat


OMG!

I am undeniably getting… OLD or perhaps, MATURED!

The signs are showing, too visible even I could not seem to understand. The reality of being a middle 20’s is that some things are quite necessarily changing. I don’t know if this is an embraceable truth or not, but seriously, do I have a choice?

The visible Signs:
1) I get irritated with myself for not sleeping earlier than 11pm! I am in constant chase to have at least 8 hours sleep. And being with nocturnal friends, I am very much different.
2) I am irritated that no matter how I wanted to sleep the whole morning on a weekend, I still wake up before 9am. I get back to sleep but I know I am just cheating, my mind is so alive; closing my eyes is just an excuse.
3) I am irritated when someone doesn’t come on a supposed time schedule. I have become very conscious of time, I hate being LATE!
4) I had a horrible dream about CANCER, I was shaken, so now I am trying my best to obtain nutrients from veggies ( although I eat selected veggies, now I am learning how to eat more)
5) I now complain. I now whine. I get impatient especially when I had to do the same thing over and over again  ( although I really hate when I do that)
6) I get irritated easily when I am talking and I am not being listened to. I have a short fuse on a person who doesn’t listen but demands attention whenever he/she speaks.
7) I super hate being lied upon. I have learned to be so honest that I know a lie when I hear one.
8) I get irritated when someone bosses me around. Politeness is a virtue. I need someone to say things to me courteously no matter how hurtful the words are.
9) I have learned to ignore most people’s opinions about me. They can say anything they want to, as long as I am not being stepped upon because that would lead me to…
10) I have learned to fight back, for whatever its worth, I just can’t stand bullies who knock people dead because they thinks those are easy preys.
11) I get excited in coming home after a day’s work, just lying in bed, watching a movie or two, simple joys of a single soul. I live for weekends, no hanky panky on weekdays (most of the time)

And finally,

I have learned to FALL IN LOVE! (LOL kidding! I really hope so anyway)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend