currently

“not wise enough on Money matters”

Hmnn…

I was the one who told that to myself and hearing it from someone, it hurts.

I realized that because of my honesty, I am getting into a lot of trouble.
What is supposed to be left unsaid, when someone picks it up and throws it back at me, I feel like it cements my thoughts. It makes me feel as though it’s TRUE.

 Why am I feeling so disappointed?

It’s because I have shared something that I should have not.

When I say, I look so ugly, I am broke or I don’t have investments and worry about it a lot, people who hear me think that I am really in that black hole. And even though, it is true, these words coming from their mouth, add pain to my already depleted self-esteem.

I guess it’s true, what you put into the world is what you are getting.

Because of this, I am trying to change my perspective in life.
Rather than voicing out my worries and weaknesses, I will try to put in the picture of positivity more.

So what if I’m getting ugly? At least I know I’m still not behind. (yeah, somewhat)
What if I’m broke? At least I still can eat 3x a day.
What if I don’t have investments? Money doesn’t grow on trees.

My time will come.

I need to be certain on putting in my best game face and take the challenge as enthusiastic as I can be.

My life isn’t perfect and my worries are just my worries. As long as I breathe, I can change.
I need to focus on important aspects and not be riled up by people telling me nonsense.

After all, I can’t change the world if I am exactly like everyone.

Aja!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend