too many ways


I’m so tired of going back and forth with my decision to quit.

I know very well that this is the end of the road, yet, I worry so much of the path that I’m going to take after this dead end.

The people around me comfort me by saying that I’ll be okay.
I know I am but I can’t help myself from thinking whether I am ready to let it go.

The travelling lifestyle that I so love, the few people that I’ve grown accustomed to, the ease and convenience of the system, and most of all, the monthly finances that I have been so used… when I put it in equation, I just keep on going back to my decision to endure.

I am indecisive because this is a big decision that involves a huge change in my life.

I don’t want to sound a non-grata but if truth be told, Whenever I think about the life that I am to see and witness, there’s this flood of frightening emotions that come over me. I am leaving a safe and convenient environment in exchange of the chaotic, noisy and dangerous place.

I wanted to quit my job but by that decision comes leaving Singapore.

I am quitting my job lightheartedly, as if it’s the best thing to do but I will be leaving Singapore with a heavy heart.

I am thinking, that is life.

We are a dynamic species with the perks to move, life is meant to be explored.
And my journey is not even half of it!

Aja!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend