love yo self!

Loving yourself is the greatest love of all.

Some song that I loved to sing when I was younger. And yeah, it’s true.

I’d like to think that I am loving myself in a way that I’m removing it from a highly stressful environment.

I made a promise to go as far as I can. I have paid my dues and reached at this point where I cannot go any further. This ends here.

As I look back, I can only smile at those moments where I felt so helpless and alone.
I couldn’t help but feel a familiar tinge of amusement because during those times, I thought, that was it… game over.

But like any drama series, the moment I said stop, is the highlight of every year and as the new year comes, the story unfolds. It’s like that every year, an episode of almost giving up yet crawling my way to progress.

But now, I’m screaming STOP again.

And I bet, this is the moment. This is the final straw. This is it, no returns.

I don’t have regrets in knowing that I came this point. I can only wish that there would be doors opened since I’m closing this particular door.
I believe that I made the most out of the time given to me, while here, and I have no complaints. If any, I will miss my routine but life goes on.

I used to put myself in a lot of stress because my sense of responsibility just goes way too much. But I thought, I can’t be too hard on myself because that’s what I only have. I can endure harsh conditions and adapt well to changes but I don’t want to do it forever. I have to move on and not block myself from growth.

I love myself. And by saying that I love it means putting my trust that I will be alright.

Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend