i got this!

*** early morning thought ***

“ON MY OWN, pretending he’s beside me… on my own…”

Woke up early this morning feeling heavy. I’ve been feeling lazy these days that when my alarm strikes, I don’t want to get up instantly. I’d like to call in sick. If it can’t be helped.

I’m not the type to sleep on an alarm, I don’t snooze either. Once my alarm goes, I’d be quick to get up and bring my arse to the bathroom, getting ready to come to work. But these days… Nah. I feel like I want to slack off.

It must’ve been the lingering feeling of anxiety over my life-changing decision.

I’m scared, confused and worried all in one and I just can’t shake those off.

But I’m trying. I would want not to go over my decision a thousand times because chances are, it makes me a hell lot more confused. Should I do it or should I postpone? These thoughts are killing me. I become NEGA and passive and that’s not a good idea.

On my own.

I have been accustomed to being on my own and doing whatever I please. After all, I’m a strong independent woman who doesn’t need anyone to complete me. (or am I really?)

My thoughts are all over the place and I’d like to convince myself that I am sure about my stuff.
But I’m praying and hoping I’m doing the right thing. God help me.


I got this!!! Aja!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend