on freeing myself


I don’t want to go on blindly following the queue without really knowing what I’m queuing for.

I just kind of feel suffocated trying to fit in the mold that I made for myself and it does not bring me the satisfaction that I hoped for. I don't want to be tied down to the shackles that instead of contributing for my growth, gave me NO freedom to do what I want. 

Truth be told, I don’t want to endure anymore. I am done.
I want to set myself free from my own expectations.
And although my dream is a huge thing, that is why I am here, trying to make things work, I do believe that apart from this, I can make hundred other dreams more.

I won’t push myself too hard anymore because I’ve done it so much, I lost myself in the process. I won’t try so damn hard where I know it only pains me.

It’s okay. I can let go.

Whenever I imagine my life after… I can’t help but feel the fear of nothingness.
However, Fear is a result of lack of faith.

So while my mind creates terrible scenarios, I’ll close my eyes and listen to my heart.
I bow down in surrender, I’m taking off from the wheel and let God do the rest for me.



Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend