crib

Crib.

The search for the new crib is over. We found a new place to stay, a station away from our previous crib.

I find it quite liberating to finally move out from old house. Though I have learned to love the place, I just need to hit a new place. But surely, I will miss a lot of things where most of my happiest Singapore moments are spent.

That was my first. I have never been sent to a school away from home where I needed to board. My first time to experience how it feels like to live in a house where the people aren’t your family. My first time to test my social skills under one roof. My first time to do every chores in details. My first time to feel anger like it never happened to me. My first time to feel the emptiness, coming home from work.

It is work under progress. This new crib is promising. Although, it’s not as light and neat as the first one, I have high hopes that the people I am living with will be known as friends and not just housemates.

I pray that misunderstanding and trouble will become alien words in this new home. We may never be related by blood, I hope at least we will be affiliated better than those from the bloodline.

I hope this crib will protect and prevent me from the fast-paced, high-cost and sometimes, harsh outside Singapore. This might be it, I hope…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend