Okay na sana e...

You popped out the question, but I felt as if it was less than I deserve. Siguro, that's why minsan ang hirap maging babae. Di mo alam if something is serious or just playing around.

One, I am not the type who likes to play around relationships. I find relationships very personal and significant to my growth. I just don't want taking in someone, being attached to him and all but I don't feel something about it. Or if it's very platonic.

Two, I consider being hooked with someone somewhat sacred. Ewan ko. Minsan sabi ni Van, Super OA daw ako, it's just a Yes then what happens next, bahala na daw. Yeah tama din naman kasi walang kasiguraduhan ang lahat but I am not like that. I plan ahead, I think much about it. But that doesn't make me any less spontaneous about it.

Three, I am very traditional. Sometimes even myself, nagtataka baka di ko ma bend bend ung rules ko. Siguro kasi ganito ako pinalaki. I always believed the art of waiting. Lahat ng kaldero may katapat na takip. So then, ako'y isang kaldero, I am worth to be one. Di ako pwedeng frying pan, kaldero ako, kaldero ako! Kaldero na very essential sa buhay.

Four, I am very sensitive and emotional as to relationships. Mapa friendship man or whatever na maatach ako, it's something I can't let go easily. Better to be alone now than be miserable after breakups of falling out process. In a way, I might be a coward. Aminado.

And lastly, Hinihintay ko sya. Hinihintay ko yung someone na pareho kaming maggrow. I know naman na si God, He's preparing something for me. I just have to wait and see.

Teka, so anu ung question na pinap-out? eto yun...



I know you're a decent/traditional and fine gentleman. You can do better than this. Let's wait and see. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend