yes

Yes.

I still remember you. Although often times I stopped myself from lurking in your thoughts, my mind just keeps on going on. I remember the boy that I once had a huge crush on. I remember you as the one who meant the world to me back then.

How can I possibly forget? That familiar smile you always give me, mischievous and teasing. No,not in a sexual way. You’re child-like moves, naïve but very appealing. ur

Yes.

I still recall those conversations I had with you. Although, it was most on virtual lines, but still, I felt the same old familiar biting feeling. Kilig. All those naughty, funny lines thrown towards each other. It meant something to me.

And though, I remember you. I taught myself to forget you. You don’t belong in my memory anymore. I have no room for you; I refuse to make room for you.

Yes.

You were not at fault. From the very beginning it was me. It was me who thought of our future together. It was me who assumed of all those lovely, inspiring, youthful thoughts. It was me who imagined things in a delightful almost magical ways.

I am sorry. Yes. I am wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend