karma

Anger is part of the seven venial sins.

It occupies you, drowns you and consumes all your positivity. When you’re angry, you get to be absorbed by it and eventually explode.

I don’t get easily angered. In fact, I have high tolerance for irritating factors. I have built walls so that I won’t get affected by the hurls around my built walls. Patience is my prized trait. Something I am proud of.

But then again, I am human. I lose all control when provoked. I don’t get mad easily but when I do, I am not so sure about you anymore. I tend to lose all the logic, the discipline and I can get very nasty, bitchy magnified.

I am cool and composed but when things get tough, I tend to come out tougher. All armoured and less vulnerable. I resist reasons and I find you a total distaste in the history of humanity, a scrap like yourself deserves less than the garbage can itself.

Most recently, I had a very bad experience. Someone, who should be more concerned and compassionate for Filipinos like herself, came out as a total monster. I refuse to talk in details, as I am still affected by it. All I know is that, Karma is a bitch and so as conscience.

I don’t usually react as to the things around me whenever I feel that considerations should be prevailed but I will not keep mum when it’s something out of the line. I am raised well, I believe so and most of my friends do too so as much as possible I am not letting someone ruin that and give people doubts as to how my parents raised me.

But then again, I will not allow someone to let me feel inferior just because they hold the Ace. I will not allow someone to abuse me and gain something at my expense. I was raised to be diplomatic and to always hear the other side before I come judging. I took Law for me to be honed and to seek fairness even though this world deserts much of it.

Under my principle, I just can’t let someone abuse me just because they think I am scared of them. In other times, I might have and in the past, I have been, but this time, when my parents aren’t here and my sister can’t fight for me, I choose to stand up for what is right and just. You can’t put a good woman down, and though you might be successful now, whatever you do, Karma will haunt you.

Therefore, May you be happy but Shame on you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend