5 things about me

5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NEVER KNOW ABOUT ME (But after this you will)

1) I don’t watch HORROR movies. I just simply don’t like it. Nakakagoosebumps plus the fact na I am higly, highly imaginative. Kahit in broad daylight, pag naiisip ko ulit yung scenes, natatakot ako. I remembered one time, we went to watch- yung kay Kris Aquino yung may bagwa?—ah tama, Feng shui! I was half or should I say 1/8 hearted nung pumayag ako na yun yung panoorin with my engineering girlfriends, but since birthday nung isa (libre nya) I can’t afford naman to spoil the fun so I agreed. After the movie, weird thing happened, my very good friend, while we were eating received sunod-sunod text messages of condolence. We later knew, her father got into an accident and died on the spot. Since then, I have this vicious, weirdo thought about horror movies all the more.

2) I dislike Adobo. While most of my family members and friends super love eating adobo, I am least of a fan. Kumakain ako nun but I am not so into it. I don’t like super meaty stuffs. I don’t like strips of meat ‘cause I don’t like it stuck between my teeth. (Akala mo naman perfect set of teeth, but I am that obsessed with teeth) I dislike White sauce in pastas and super meat in red sauce spaghettis. White sauce gives me the “sawa” factor. The more I eat, the more I lose appetite. I like sakto lang, saktong meat and red sauce. I dislike sour Italian pasta. Pinoy ang taste ko for life. (Malamang Pinoy lang din if boys!LOL)

3) I have a penchant for watches. Achievement on purchases is purchasing a watch. If I were any richer, I know what to collect. I know what to tag as prized possession. I love big, boyish and funky watches. And take note, I am time-telling challenged. Meaning, I have a difficulty telling time lalo na pag agad agad ang pagtatanong in an analog (w/ hands) watches. My friends would laugh at me, kasi ang tagal tagal bago pa ako makasagot. Minsan, I really have to look at my phone para mas madali. And quite frankly, I am not so confident pa in answering; I have to double check kasi most of the time, mali yung basa ko ng oras. (Idigital na yan!) Hehe

4) Madali akong ma touch in any acts of kindness. Kahit gaano kaliit or kalaki yung ibinibigay or inooffer sa akin, I get really excited. Naaappreciate ko kasi it’s not everyday someone has thoughts of you. It’s not everyday na there’s someone telling you this or that, and compliments make me really, really off. I appear to be so confident and self- composed but deep inside, I’m holding on to a post, to muster all the courage para mag thank you kasi nahihiya talaga ako. I mean, I even come off “feelingera” but ang totoo, I feel like bowing down everytime, nahahotseat, mahirap magreact. And sweetness, madali akong ma uto ng mga sweet people. Haha I get to be really into them kasi siguro I am not so sweet, so I am very drawn to them. Opposite attracts.

5) I am very frugal. Hahaha Kuripot ako as to my things and clothes but I get to spend much sa pagkain and travels. I hate talaga na tinitingnan yung brand ng damit ko or the likes. I hate people checking on the things I wear. I feel insulted. Kasi nga, I don’t mind what I wear especially on days na I am too lazy to look good. I also get puzzled each time people will look at my feet. Back in my bank days whenever tambay kami sa labas ng bank, I often observe people scanning my feet, was it because I wear tsinelas lang? And I told my friend na iobserve yung mga taong dumaraan, she was amused, totoo nga, tumitingan halos lahat ng dumaraan sa feet ko. Weird.

So paano, alam na? Kung ang mga artista nga may ganito, pwede din tayong gumawa gawa ng 5 or 10 or how-many things about ourselves! All is fair in love and art! :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend