deadly


Terrorist.

Sometimes talaga may mga taong kung mangterrorize sa iba, akala nila sila lang ang magaling. Minsan, sobrang nakaka sad lang kasi yung taong tineterrorize nila, hindi nalang umiimik para walalng gulo, walang problema. To maintain the harmony sa loob ng opisina.

I've been working my ass right after college graduation. Siguro, swerte lang talaga ako sa mga boss ko noon. Or maybe, kasi willing naman talaga akong matuto sa mga ins and outs of the business. Or maybe mas compassionate lang talaga sila compared sa kung ano at sino ang meron ako ngayon.

I am not saying naman na sobrang terorista ng mga colleagues ko now, but siguro nasanay lang akong di pinapakialaman sa mga tasks ko sa opisina. I work with minimum supervision. I work with autonomy. Ayaw ko yung may nakabantay sa likod ko habang ginagawa ko ang tungkulin ko, Una kasi, nakakaconscious, Pangalawa, if you believe in my potential you should know that I get things done as fast and accurate as possible.

Banking taught me that. Na dapat di nakocompromise ng speed ang accuracy at source. And most especially, na hindi nakocompromise ang integrity for something as shallow as the money.

Anyway, Yun nga, I hate na pinapakialaman ako. I hate being bossy and demanding. I hate that I am always bossed around, as if naman akala mo kung sinong magaling. I believe in courtesy. Kaya siguro ayaw na ayaw ko yung mga bossy is because nata touch yung ego ko. Nakakamenos ng pagkatao.

Aminado naman ako na I have this big bulge of ego going around my head. But as much as possible I am equally aminado na sensitive ako na I won't boss around. That’s why, I’m used to do my own thing kasi sinisikap ko kayanin ng mag isa than to ask help or worse, boss around to get things done. Super hate it! I did not study so hard just to kiss people’s asses. Ganun yung iniisip ko.

Kakainis lang din yung ginagawa kang stupid. Yung may magdare na bibilugin ka just to get what they want. How convenient nga naman for them, luring you into something, thinking you won’t know the real purpose. At sino naming niloko ng unggoy na yun? Ako?? (Oh come on! I won’t be called leader ng rugby girls 2000 for nothing!) Pero di nga, if you want to get what you want, get it by yourself; don’t use someone for your greater advantage. As if naman di ko ma knows yung real purpose. (You’re underestimating a former gang leader my dear!)

Sabi ko nga, as much as possible, I don’t really bark. I give in, I consider, I am an autonomous leader. I believe in liberty. But don’t cross the line. You won’t see me angry in an instant but that doesn’t mean I don’t get angry at all. I can be very mean and heartless if I want to. Lalo na pagsobra na. I don’t tolerate and allow people making me feel incapable and inferior.



Stop terrorizing people. Especially those people you feel like bullying kasi mahina or mas timid kesa sayo. Those very people might shock the hell out of you. You will never know. A cobra doesn’t hiss as much as an ordinary python, don’t provoke it. You might get what you’re asking for. And it’s gonna be deadly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend