girl


Gurl!

Yan ang tawag ko sa kanya. Pa bagets lang, parang magkaedad lang. Minsan nakakainis ako pa yung mas matanda tingnan. How cruel can this life be? LOL

So, planning to come here is a complete disapproval sa kanya. Kesyo, Why would I need this “being independent” for? That my life will be changed and I might get disappointed big time daw. She even told me she doesn’t like me when I am very disappointed kasi nawawala daw yung zest ko. She told me may maganda na akong trabaho and my future is bright kahit nasa Davao lang ako.

Pero the usual me, Stubborn and ambitious, achievement- hungry, did not mind what she said. I told here, “it’s now or never” meron pa akong mga “to grow and make myself better na churvah”, my greatest argument was that I needed sometime to reflect on what I want in my life and having this chance, it’s really up for me to grab.

Apparently, di lang naman ito yung arguments naming. Madami pa. If nasa bahay, para kaming tiglilimang armalite with amplifier instead of silencer sa body. Super chatty. Debate kahit ano but still we always have a common end. To compromise.

Then recently, Girl told me, “Hay Labli (Lovely), umuwi ka na lang ditto, it won’t matter, you can have a job here. Try sales. Sayang ka. If you want to develop yourself, you can develop it naman here. You apply na. I want you here. With all these calamities going in and about everywhere, di natin alam kung anung mangyayari, it’s better that we’re here together.”

Wow. What a speech from my former famous (artista sa Dabaw way back 90s) sissy. I find it funny but at the same time comforting. Nag iisa lang talaga ang sister ko nay un. Nag iisa kasi dalawa lang kami. Pero di nga, I really appreciate that she’s always behind me, she’s got my back sa lahat ng mga milestones ko sa buhay. Kahit naman kasi tutol sya or in utter disgust sa ibang trip ko sa buhay, she’ll just let me be. She’ll just there to mouth me and in the end, give in to my baked plans. Iba eh, kahit ayaw nya pa, basta gusto ko yun na yun.

My sissy is the ultimate fighter. Parang street fighter lang, yung power nya ang taas. If meron ako vivid memories ng aking childhood most of it, kasali talaga sya. Akalain mo, it has always been me who’ll just hide or run away in a fight and she has always been that one person na pag uuwi akong luhaan, she’ll not just tell you, “sige lang, pabayaan mo nalang” she’s always “unsa man, sulongon nako na sya? Ha?” haha funny but that’s what she is. Walang inuurungan. Kahit pa High School teacher ko. LOL

So nung andito na ako, kakamiss lang. Everytime I talk about my sister, I always have this smile na almost got me teary-eyed. I don’t know. I’m becoming emotional pag family kasi. Siguro kasi now ko talaga narerealize the value of family. Now ko narereflect how fortunate I am to belong to such a family and to have a wonderful and outrageous sissy. Deserving ba ako to have them?

Now that I have a nephew. I am quite sure of how protective I am of him. Just like my ate of me. If there’s one thing na I am ultimately proud of, yun yung family ko and my relationship with them, most especially with what I have with my sister.

Maybe the reason why I call her Gurl is because; she embodies a super girl to me. She’s my best girl friend, my can-you-believe-it-twin… Soul. : )))))))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend